[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Two of my new favorite games - Jesus Geeks

Two of my new favorite games

Discuss your favorites or least favorites

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Two of my new favorite games

Postby Narnian525 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:43 pm

I love playing games on my iPad. I wanted to give you guys info on two of my new favorites, recommended to me by my cousins. First up is a comedy/strategy game called Dumb ways to die. It's actually a campaign message from Metro, an Australian railroad station, giving an important message about train safety. In Dumb ways to die, the player's goal is to help these different creatures get out of their death situation by playing as fast as you can (Each level gets faster as you go along) . This game, to me, is a combination of Cartoon Network/The Nightmare before Christmas. Lol. There are 14 mini games, 15 if you count the bonus airplane game. Despite it's suggestive humor, this is a game that's gotten good reviews by families and parents.

Games in Dumb ways to die:
> Put mustard on a hotdog for a picky rattlesnake
> Cross a busy subway
> Poke a stick at a grizzly bear and duck before he gets you
> Try to get toast out with a fork before you get shocked
> Stop the bleeding from wounds
> Stop wasps from stinging
> Clean up after a sick creature who ate a two week old unrefrigerated pie.
> Get across the road with balloons
> Spell the word patience to get the car across safely
> Put out fire
> Flick piranhas away before they attack
> Don't push the red button
> Don't open the door that has the stalker
> Don't let the superglue eater fall

Your job is to stop each creature from dying in each challenge. The further you go, the faster it gets. If you lose three lives, the game is over.

Bonus game:
For iPhones and iPads with the built in microphone feature, keep an airplane from crashing. If you don't have a microphone you can disable this game in settings.

The game's content is suitable for ages 13 and up.

Do you have what it takes to keep the creatures from dying?

The second game I want to tell you about is Egg Baby. In Egg Baby, you can take care of "pet" eggs. Wash them, feed them, put them to sleep, etc. You can hatch different creatures from your eggs. Each egg also has its own personality type. Some eggs might be elegant and sophisticated, while others might be playful. There's a total of 60 different creatures to hatch. When an egg is ready to hatch, you can see an icon.

I love both of these games, I love how one is corny, but still has a message about train safety, and I love how Egg Baby is a unique virtual pet game.
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

Princess Dee
Regular user

Re: Two of my new favorite games

Postby Princess Dee » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Nice...

Egg Baby does sound quite unique.
John 3:16 ~ Romans 12:2
I'm with you till the end of the line...
The only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Lit-er-ally.
...to boldly go where no man has gone before.

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Egg baby reminds me of a keychain digital game that came out in the 90's, which everyone *had* to have... The Tomagotchi...

And no, I didn't have one.

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 am

I had a Tamagotchi!
But that was a few years later when the fad returned...
They were like $15-$20 bucks when they were popular (a friend bought it for me for my birthday), and a couple years later I saw them at 5Below for $5...

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:24 am

"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:48 pm

My sister owned a Tamagotchi. I played with it a little when she grew out of it.

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:44 pm

haha. Cool.
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Those were so much fun.

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:44 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:27 am

Note: This thread was moved to "Games"....

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Ok

Return to “Video Games”