[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Destiny is awesome. - Jesus Geeks

Destiny is awesome.

Discuss your favorites or least favorites

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dan_Richards31
Oh! I made a post, YAY. But I am still a Lurker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Destiny is awesome.

Postby Dan_Richards31 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 pm

So I had an extensive beta play-through of Destiny... AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

It was "in my opinion" one of the best games I have played.

So... I wanted to know what other people think. Have you played the beta? Have you pre-ordered it? What do you think of it?

BTW Here is a picture of me dancing on the MOON!

Destiny Beta_20140726140823.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mojoboy31

Re: Destiny is awesome.

Postby mojoboy31 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Epic pic!
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Dan_Richards31

Postby Dan_Richards31 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:05 am

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 am

Also loving the pic....

Dadinator

Postby Dadinator » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Haven't heard of destiny. Please enlighten us.

Dan_Richards31

Postby Dan_Richards31 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Sorry. Been a while.

Anyway, Destiny is a game by Bungie (the creators of Halo) and it is an FPS RPG with an interesting premise.

Here is a much better explanation.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:44 pm

It's set up like an MMO with a heavy, heavy emphasis on coop. The shooting engine is great, and scouring the environment looking for loot is fun. I'm sad the beta closed, and I can't wait for the full-game to be released.

Dadinator

Postby Dadinator » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Didn't watch the video, but looked at the official site. looks interesting.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 pm

If you like RPG's or shooters, or wish someone would make a great blend of both; Destiny is the game for you...

Return to “Video Games”