[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
The music lyrics game - Page 18 - Jesus Geeks

The music lyrics game

Who is your favorite group? what is your favorite song? Talk about your own group.

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

mojoboy31

Re: The music lyrics game

Postby mojoboy31 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 am

Good Times by Manic Drive. Nice pick.

"Go on, go on just walk away.
Go on, go on the choice is made.
Go on, go on and disappear.
Go on, go on away from here."
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Gman
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gman » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 pm

It sound's like Newsboys
Sometimes your the wave sometimes you the sandcastle

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:04 am

Nope not Newsboys.

Another hint from later on in the song.

"Come back, come back, don't walk away.
Come back, come back, come back today.
Come back, come back. Why can't you see?
Come back, come back, come back to me."

Gman
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gman » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:12 am

The cure?

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 am

Gman
Regular user

Postby Gman » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:25 am

Um

"Welcome to the planet
Welcome to Existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's Watching you now
Everybody's watching you now
What happens next
What happens next"

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 am

"I DARE YOU TO MOOOOVE!!!!!"

Man that song is awesome!.. I'll try to go easier this time.

"Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors shaking in their armor.
Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand.
But the giant's callin' out my name and he laughs at me."

Gman
Regular user

Postby Gman » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:37 am

THE VOICE OF TRUTH Casting Crowns

That song rocks

"I You know what I'm getting
at I find it so up setting That
the memories that you select
you keep the bad but the good you just forget"

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 am

Hmmmm... Don't recognize it.

Gman
Regular user

Postby Gman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 am

One hint the band starts with R and ends in K and The Song name starts with W and ends with T

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:04 am

Is it Reliant K?

Gman
Regular user

Postby Gman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 am

and bingo was his name oh

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 am

Gman
Regular user

Postby Gman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 am

Your Love is a song I think?

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Yep! Good answer...

Return to “Music”