[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Narnian's favorite meaningful songs right now - Jesus Geeks

Narnian's favorite meaningful songs right now

Who is your favorite group? what is your favorite song? Talk about your own group.

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Narnian's favorite meaningful songs right now

Postby Narnian525 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Hey Jesus Geeks, I love blogging about music, so I thought I'd share this post with you:

My 4 favorite meaningful/emotional songs right now and why I like them:
I’ve always loved music. I normally listen to songs that have a deep emotional meaning, meaningful lyrics or songs that tell a story. Here are some of my favorites and why I like them:

Explosions by Ellie Goulding: Explosions, from Ellie’s Halcyon album, is an emotional slow tempo ballad from her Halcyon album based on Ellie’s bittersweet childhood going through her parent’s divorce. I like it because it reflects deep emotions and it makes you feel something, especially if you miss a person who’s gone from your life. My favorite lyric is: I pray that you will find peace of mind, I’ll find you another time, I’ll love you another time.

Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez: This more adult contemporary infused ballad from Selena’s Stars Dance album, talks about, how, in a sometimes hate filled world with war, news, and negativity, love will always remember, no matter what. Selena described it as a ballad that can be about any couple or close friendship. My favorite lyric is: Break down the walls, let heaven in, somewhere in forever we’ll dance again.

Nightingale by Demi Lovato: Demi has always been one of my favorite female vocalists and songwriters, with her inspiring words, that reflect different types of emotion from happy, to emotional, to ballads about love or breakups. Nightingale, from her Demi album, is based on the true story of one of her best friends, Trenton, who passed away when he was just thirteen years old. I like this song because it can be a ballad for anyone who’s missing their loved one. My favorite lyric is: I need a voice to echo, I need a light to take me home, I kinda need a hero, is it you?

Pompeii by Bastille: This indie/pop infused track blends two messages perfectly: A relationship and history (The true story of Pompeii, a Roman city in the A.D period). It’s easy to recognize by the rhythmic “Ay O, Ay O” harmonies at the beginning. My favorite lyric is: But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

Return to “Music”