[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
LOTR/The Hobbit - Page 8 - Jesus Geeks

LOTR/The Hobbit

If ya watch em, talk about em

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LOTR/The Hobbit

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 am

I wonder how the hobbits felt in the battle (Mainly referring to Merry and Pippin). Maybe they were scared, nervous, and excited all at once.. idk, what's your take on it?
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:22 am

That too...

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 am

I loved Sam smacking the orcs with his skillet... Classic.
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 am

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:35 am

I like it in the EE, when Sam and Frodo are walking around in Orc armor. They look like something out of a Terry Pratchett novel....

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:38 am

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:39 am

Ha ha

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:26 am

Anyone seen all of the new trilogy yet?

Owlette
Regular user

Postby Owlette » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Not yet. I just got the second one for Christmas. I would have seen it and the last one in theaters but I don't know anyone who likes LOTR so I'm stuck waiting for the last one to come out on DVD. :(

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:19 pm

@Owlette- I feel your pain. I own Hobbit EE on bluray, and still haven't seen it, because I'm the only fan in the house. Lol. I need to get Desolation of Small EE now that it is out.

Owlette
Regular user

Postby Owlette » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:21 pm

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm trying to. Believe me. Lol

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 pm

I still want to see The Battle of the Five Armies. It's the last Middle Earth movie. I'm going to miss them, but I'll enjoy seeing what this one has in store for fans.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:28 pm

It might not be the last. Rumor has it that Peter Jackson has acquired the film rights to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Return to “TV / Movies”