[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Trailers! - Page 2 - Jesus Geeks

Trailers!

If ya watch em, talk about em

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

mojoboy31

Re: Trailers!

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:51 pm

I wasn't *too* excited when I first heard Flash was going to be a series. There were plenty of other heroes from the DC mythos that I would have rather seen, but... This first trailer looks good.

One thing for sure: DC is going to own the tv market. Marvel's tv ideas is trying to do everything they can to *not* have their superheroes; such as, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, a show about "regular people" who have to tackle issues involving super powered people.

Or Agent Carter, a show about Captain America's love interest from the first movie, etc.
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Princess Dee
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Princess Dee » Thu May 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Hey, I didn't know about the Agent Carter TV series...
John 3:16 ~ Romans 12:2
I'm with you till the end of the line...
The only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Lit-er-ally.
...to boldly go where no man has gone before.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Princess Dee
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Princess Dee » Thu May 15, 2014 10:10 pm

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:11 pm

: D

Stay tuned for Marvel's next great idea: "Thor's Cousin"... jk

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Thu May 15, 2014 10:22 pm

HAHAHA!!

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:39 pm

*smirk*

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Thu May 15, 2014 10:58 pm

:D

Stavie
Regular user

Postby Stavie » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 am

The trailer for Avenger's: Age of Ultron premiered last night. James Spader as Ultron seems pretty fantastic.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/10/23/av ... on-trailer

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:43 am

Oh, wow. Looks good.

Stavie
Regular user

Postby Stavie » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:58 pm

I wasn't really sure what to think about Spader when they initially cast him as the voice of Ultron. I'm really only familiar with his work on The Office, which, while funny, was super awkward and a little creepy. The trailer has me sold though. Also, the Hulk-Buster armor for Stark looks awesome :)

Dadinator

Postby Dadinator » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 pm

keep meaning to see that trailer.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Stavie
Regular user

Postby Stavie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Robert California was like the complete antithesis of Michael Scott. I loved the way he flipped the interview around on Jim and the crew during the interview process though XD He was like a terrifying, awkward monster.

I totally forgot that he was in that movie! I loved that part haha!

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Return to “TV / Movies”