[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Sports! - Page 3 - Jesus Geeks

Sports!

If ya watch em, talk about em

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

gwenhyver42

Re: Sports!

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:51 pm

It's awesome. That's what it is. If I had TV, I'd probably watch it.

Nikolai
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nikolai » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Watching the Blackhaws vs. Stars game while waiting for the fight to start. 'Hawks are destroying, 5-0 at the end of the second. It's nice to see them back on form after last week.
"Never pick a fight with a stupid person; he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Unknown

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Keeping up on the Red Sox tonight, since it's the end of the season, and they've done well this year.... 1-0, Detroit... But I have a ridiculous amount of faith in the Sox, and this game could go either way.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 pm

How goes the game?
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Bottom of the 8th, still 1-0...
I think Big Papi (David Ortiz) is at bat... No one on the bases, and Detroit has been changing pitchers like crazy people.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Haha, I may not follow baseball a whole lot, but I know who Big Papi is.

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 am

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Detroit has some strong pitchers this year.... The Sox have only scored once during tonight's game... I really wish I had a radio to listen to this game...

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:57 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:00 pm

btw- the Sox won. Big Papi saved the day by tying things up with a home run in the bottom of the 8th, and, true to New England sports style, the Sox scored again in the very last half of the very last inning, winning the game...

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 pm

I am only this infatuated with sports during the latest parts of the season... if my favourite team is getting into big games, that is... and I only have one favourite team.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Yeah.... I don't know why, but baseball was the only sport that stuck with me.

Oh, both the Mannings are legendary...
As is Tom Brady. I remember one year, he got injured, and everyone was wondering if the Pats would make it through the season without him... I can't remember what happened after that, because I really, really don't follow football.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “TV / Movies”