[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Currently Reading - Page 13 - Jesus Geeks

Currently Reading

discuss your favorite books here

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Currently Reading

Postby Narnian525 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Aside from the fantasy book I'm reading, I downloaded another book by Jenny B. Jones: Just between you and me. It's a deep Christian novel about Maggie, a twenty eight year old woman, who works as a cinematographer and travels. Her life has some struggles though, her younger sister, about twenty four or twenty five, got pregnant in high school and was really suicidal. Their mom passed away at just thirty-five years old, and now Maggie has to look after her ten year old niece, Riley: Her sister Allison's daughter. This book is real, and raw. But it also has some deep Christian truths to it and I'm looking forward to seeing how God will help Maggie and Allison.
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

Eskarina
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eskarina » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Let's Explore Dibetes with Owls by David Sedaris
So much universe, so little time...

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:14 pm

I've heard Tina Fey is a pretty good writer.

Hmmmm... Nice.... lol
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Eskarina
Regular user

Postby Eskarina » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 pm

She really is. I am thoroughly enjoying her voice.

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:07 am

@Eskarina: Would you let me know how Bossy Pants is? I thought it looked interesting when it first came out. I don't know anyone who has read it though.
John 3:16 ~ Romans 12:2
I'm with you till the end of the line...
The only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Lit-er-ally.
...to boldly go where no man has gone before.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 am

Eskarina
Regular user

Postby Eskarina » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 pm

John 3:16 ~ Romans 12:2
I'm with you till the end of the line...
The only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Lit-er-ally.
...to boldly go where no man has gone before.

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 am

I'm planning on starting in on Linda Windsor's "Thief" today... The Hunger Games will have to wait till I'm finished with this series....

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:20 pm

I like your reading priority, lol.

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:39 pm

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:23 am

Eskarina
Regular user

Postby Eskarina » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am

The Secret History (can't remember)

And

The Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel held Evans

Also, umm...I don't want to make too big of a deal out of this, but I was talking to a publishing company earlier this week and I have a phone talk next week about a possible book that might possibly get published someday. Like, it's not written, but we've talked about the content a little. So I might be next your currently reading list someday.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 am

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 am

That sounds promising (the publishing).....

Return to “Favorite books”