[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Currently Reading - Page 6 - Jesus Geeks

Currently Reading

discuss your favorite books here

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

mojoboy31

Re: Currently Reading

Postby mojoboy31 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 pm

"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Put Gravestone down to read A Killer In The Wind by Andrew Klavan.

This book is interesting. It's about a detective who used to be an undercover cop until he started abusing anti-anxiety medication to break a case. Now he's a small town detective in a quiet little town. Three years ago, he met a woman, and fell for her, only to find out that she didn't exist. She was a drug induced hallucination... So what does he do when the woman who doesn't exist washes up on the river banks of his quiet little town?... And oh, yeah, he's being hunted by a team of the best assassins in the world, and they've a major grudge...

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:02 pm

That sounds.... twisted.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Gman
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm reading mystery of the attic Tj Perkins
Sometimes your the wave sometimes you the sandcastle

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:02 am

Finished Killer In The Wind yesterday.

It was good. Not as good as Klavan's YA books, but way better than his other adult books I've tried to read. If it were a movie, it would be Rated R. But it had potential to be so much worse; and yet, it was cleaner than most adult books I've read (non-Christian ones, anyway...)

Gman
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gman » Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 am

That sounds like a good book
Sometimes your the wave sometimes you the sandcastle

Demonhunter

Postby Demonhunter » Fri May 17, 2013 3:49 pm

I am reading
Saving people, hunting things. The family business.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Demonhunter

Postby Demonhunter » Fri May 17, 2013 5:14 pm

I don't understand quite what you mean.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Fri May 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Demonhunter

Postby Demonhunter » Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm

It is not this one. This is kind of boring. The only thing this book has done is infuriate me about abortion and the system but aside from that the story is dry.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Demonhunter

Postby Demonhunter » Fri May 17, 2013 6:05 pm

I read monster and It was good but very little about it was outstanding. He seems to pick an area to target then he builds a story around it. while I agree with a lot of his points I don't think his books are anything great.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Return to “Favorite books”