[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Currently Reading - Page 15 - Jesus Geeks

Currently Reading

discuss your favorite books here

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Currently Reading

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 am

So, I don't know about you, but I really don't want the other two books turned into a movie because I feel like they'll rush them like they did for the first one.
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

Princess Dee
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 am

I'm kinda neutral about it.
I don't think they're making anymore. The first one really didn't do all that well.
John 3:16 ~ Romans 12:2
I'm with you till the end of the line...
The only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Lit-er-ally.
...to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:22 am

Oh...that's a bit low, isn't it?

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Very low.
I loved the villain in the Inkheart movie. He reminded me of Ian Anderson from the band, Jethro Tull. You probably wouldn't know who that is, and that's okay. lol. And the whole thing with the author meeting his characters... Oh, that was awesome.... I definitely need to read that series!

I'll be starting Linda Windsor's Rebel at some point soon. I finished the book right before it this morning.

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Jennifer: Did you get my book recommendation on Goodreads?

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:53 pm

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Depends on which ones... lol
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:19 pm

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 pm

I know I sure wouldn't like to meet any of my villains. Unless I was very well armed, and even then...

Princess Dee
Regular user

Postby Princess Dee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 pm

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:32 pm

gwenhyver42

Postby gwenhyver42 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Return to “Favorite books”