[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Last Movie You Watched - Page 25 - Jesus Geeks

Last Movie You Watched

If ya watch em, talk about em

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

mojoboy31

Re: Last Movie You Watched

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Oh, man. lol... I was lucky enough to see it in a theater that competes with IMAX's screens and has recliner chairs and stuff.
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

PeachieKeen
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PeachieKeen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:44 am

Last movies I watched-

In theatres: Into the Woods

At Home: Blended

Not impressed with either. They just don't make them like they used to nowadays...

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:47 am

Demonhunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Demonhunter » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 pm

I watched grown ups last night at the camp reunion and it was funny as a krutch, but not family friendly.
Saving people, hunting things. The family business.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:08 pm

I haven't seen that one though I love a lot of the actors in it.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:33 am

Watched A Walk Among the Tombstones. Not for the feint of heart. Liam Neeson plays a retired detective who works private investigating, unlicensed. A drug dealer comes to him for help, says his wife was kidnapped, he payed the ransom, yet the kidnappers still killed her. The plot turns and churns and the tension remains pretty thick through most the film. It wasn't "too gory", but still more than I'd like. A lot was implied or occurred slightly "off-screen", but still. It's one of those movies that details the sick, cruel things that people can do; the kind that makes you wonder how people like that can exist. Unfortunately, there wasn't much "rewarding" or redeeming in it. The film doesn't really explore much except darkness.

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:42 pm

I've seen quite a few movies. I saw a really good Christmas movie called The Christmas Angel, I went with my sister and a couple of our friends to see Mockingjay Part One, and I saw the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. It was surprisingly good.... I became a fan in August 2014, a bit late for a fandom that's been around for a while, but it's better than nothing I suppose. I ordered the new movie and it should be here tomorrow : )
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:05 pm

@Narnian- I think I've seen Christmas Angel with my family.

Last movie I watched was Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Great movie. Not as good as the first, but oh well.

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:11 pm

A new Christian movie is coming from the makers of God's Not Dead: Do You Believe? It looks really good.

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

Demonhunter

Postby Demonhunter » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm

I saw taken three and it was awesome!
Saving people, hunting things. The family business.

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 am

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 am

mojoboy31

Postby mojoboy31 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Narnian525
Regular user

Postby Narnian525 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Miss Spaulding
Part Timer

Postby Miss Spaulding » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 pm

The Return of the King.

Return to “TV / Movies”