[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
Concerts - Jesus Geeks

Concerts

Who is your favorite group? what is your favorite song? Talk about your own group.

Moderators: gwenhyver42, ~Ęlmįrą~, Dadinator, mojoboy31, Demonhunter, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Narnian525
Regular user
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Concerts

Postby Narnian525 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Have you attended a concert before? Ever seen one of your favorite singers or bands live? If so, discuss it here. I had the privilege of seeing Selena Gomez again this year (I also saw her in Pueblo Colorado in Summer 2010) at the 1st bank center in Denver. It was my early Christmas present from my parents. I have to say I liked her performance a little better this time around, simply because she got to do her own choreography and there was more dancing. I enjoyed her new songs.

You?
Jesus Christ is awesome <3

Be yourself, don't let anybody tell you that you're not worth anything-Selena Gomez

mojoboy31

Re: Concerts

Postby mojoboy31 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:31 pm

I've seen Toby Keith twice. Once, Miranda Lambert opened for him, and it was awesome, and the second time, Montgomery Gentry opened for him.

I have to say, Toby Keith is pretty awesome live.
"I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."
-Excerpt from Hebrews Chapter Thirteen~ The Bible

gwenhyver42

Re: Concerts

Postby gwenhyver42 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:27 pm

The first "concert" concert I remember was Sting, and there was a big thunderstorm... and we were on the lawn... but we still had fun.
I've been to several classical concerts... and performed in choirs... but I'm sure that doesn't count.
I've seen Jethro Tull two or three times.
I've seen Iona twice –– if they are ever in your area, and you like Celtic music, prog rock, or Christian music, you should drop everything and go... lol. They do *not* come across the pond often....
I've seen several Christian bands, though you'd have to ask me which ones. Some big names: Skillett, TFK, Pillar, Kutless (easily my favourite live), Delirious?, David Crowder Band, Audio Adrenaline, Jason Upton (okay, that's one guy, but he still counts), Leonard Jones (from Morningstar Ministries), Rebecca St. James.... I'm sure there's more, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
I got to see The Crossing this fall –– Celtic Christian band from the Chicago area....

But there is one band I would love to see, which I will probably never get to see, and that is U2. Just... *sigh*

Return to “Music”